Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just SEW already!

I feel like I've been planning forever... and guys, part of me really does want to just sew already. But... and you knew there was a but coming... I am missing things and now that I'm out of class, it's 9:30 and I can't think of a place that has interfacing this late at night. Or that I'd want to drive to in the ick-fest going on outside my window. So I am sitting with homeade hot chocolate and blogging about sewing once more, resolved that this time tomorrow, I will have something crafty- photographed- to show you.
You see, December is fast approaching. Like tomorrow. And now to blog I'm going to have to have something to show, and I really do want to have something to show- maybe even the skirt muslin.

Today's the last of the official Thankful for 30, and it's in my head to do a compilation of these thankfuls sometime in the near future. I'm going to be thankful today that this exercise has been good for my outlook. Not life-changing in any overly large way, but a reminder to remember the good.

I work in a church, so this is a stressful time of year at times... and the little reminder has been something that I have thought more than once will be good to carry into advent and the church's busy time as a way to stay focused on the reason for the season. Today I'm thankful for this new habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...