My procrastination efforts have involved crafting, I'm sure you're excited to note. Here are some bullets before I return to the grindstone.
- pre-washed SWAP fabrics in a laundry marathon
- found an AWESOME tutorial on making continuous bias tape and a new blog to read along with here at Pretty Jane. You'll see the results soon in many a project.
- had dinner with a friend and got a promise to learn how to make chicken parm from a real Italian!
- made a necklace for one of my dinner buddies
- helped another dinner buddy find some cool clothes- he's a shopping- challenged guy friend
- the dishes
- blogged... but I suppose I should really go this time. This paper is not going to write itself.
Wish me luck!