Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 down, 3 to go!

Today I've lived in the OT and daydreamed about the day when Hebrew will be done. And it's going to be a pretty good day. Tomorrow at noon, I'm going to walk out of Hebrew and not look at it much till February, when I start Hebrew Exegesis. (Exegesis: critical explanation or interpretation of a text in the bible or portion of the text, often using the original language said text was written in) It's going to be a long night to get there, but the good kind of long night.

Wednesday afternoon I am going to take a short Sabbath of sorts for some shopping... helping one of my dinner buddies find some clothes for himself, covertly buying gifts for the same friend, and picking up some beads and clasps to work on gifts for other friends. It's gonna be a good break.

After we shop, I hope to feel refreshed enough to dive in to the next exam's studying, taking breaks to make gifts for 2 friends and bake 2 or 3 big batches of cookies to send home with friends. One more final on Thursday, and finishing up a 15-page paper on Friday and I'll have finished my first semester.

And then pageant craziness on Saturday and Sunday, and I get to define my very own routine for a whole week... YES! Work at the church in the mornings, have lunch, walk the dogs, and then afternoons of gift making, sending, and maybe even some things for me cut out and coming together...

4 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...