Thursday, December 16, 2010

3 down, 1 to go!

Yup, almost through. I am working on (ahem, procrastinating) a 15-page paper due tomorrow. I've made some stellar advances in laundry, and I'm sure when I get back to campus I'll make stellar advances in apartment-cleaning before the oh-my-goodness-I-have-to-do-this-now ship firmly arrives.
My procrastination efforts have involved crafting, I'm sure you're excited to note. Here are some bullets before I return to the grindstone.
  • pre-washed SWAP fabrics in a laundry marathon
  • found an AWESOME tutorial on making continuous bias tape and a new blog to read along with here at Pretty Jane. You'll see the results soon in many a project.
  • had dinner with a friend and got a promise to learn how to make chicken parm from a real Italian!
  • made a necklace for one of my dinner buddies
  • helped another dinner buddy find some cool clothes- he's a shopping- challenged guy friend
  • the dishes
  • blogged... but I suppose I should really go this time. This paper is not going to write itself.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...