Thursday, December 9, 2010

whew!

Okay, time for a breather and the things I am thankful for so far this month...
  • running buddies... We are up to a 5k for our long run, and I felt pretty awesome today with my 1.5 miles, no stopping digs... YESS! But as much as I am thinking 'go me' I know I couldn't have done it without the group. I wouldn't have even made it out of bed without them!
  • packages... OF FABRIC! I have everything sitting next to each other right now on a chair across from me... and it WORKS! I really wasn't sure it was going to so I am breathing a deep sigh of relief. While the fabric would have been used eventually, I am trying really hard not to stash things at the moment...
  • highlighters... between notes and blocking off parts of my paper calendar, I honestly don't know how I'd survive without them this time of year.
  • good food
  • good friends... My computer crashed yesterday at about noon, and through the grace of God and the mind of my friend DP, it was up again and funtcional by around midnight- no small feat!
Hope all is well with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...