Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh boy!

Cyber Monday... means a sale at fabric.com. If you need any, check it out... great coupons but they're gone tomorrow at midnight! I think I'm gonna go ahead and get lots of the fabrics I need for gifts- keeping my deal with myself and only spending the money gifted to me specifically for fabric for me on myself- over 2/3 of my purchase would be for things for other people.

Go look! Go look!

Today I'm thankful for safe travels... all of the family is home safely, and so I will rest easily tonight! I'm also glad we were able to find some great pants and shoes shopping for W today- we're going to a formal banquet next weekend. It's a treat to spend 2 weekends in a row with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...