Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday! What a day!


Groovin all week with you...

Well, the tours have come and gone, and then my pastor dropped in. Which worked out kinda nicely, as my apartment was all clean and wonderful. If I see some interest shown, I will give a virtual tour tomorrow, but right now we've got necklace 4. The model(myself) didn't do it justice. As it's spoken for- a bday gift for W's sister- I'm okay with that. If you'd like to see the colors, it's the necklace on the left in yesterday's post with the paper plate confession.

Today I'm thankful for a healthy mama... There have been 2 people my age to lose their dads this week- one a friend from college and one a friend here at Seminary. I don't know what I'd ever do if something happened to my mom, and I'm blessed- SO blessed- to not have found out.

1 comment:

  1. What size would you need in the Burda Turtleneck? I'll make a copy of my 38 if that fits. Sorry, tracing over in a different size on the new pattern sheets is pretty painful, but if the 38 works, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...