- the sheep VOLUME of stuff we have to read for all of these classes
- being away from the people I've thought of as family- my college circle is very much missed.
- 3-hour night classes
- class sizes- I have one class with 61 people- most of my entering class.
- adjusting to adult life- budgeting, getting up before 8 every day...
- classes. Focusing and learning.
- my first apartment
- people. This is the only thing that makes me miss undergrad less- I have been blessed with a second group of really truly amazing people to grow with over the next 3 years
- Decatur. Need I say more? This is a great place to live.
- encouragement abounds here, in everything. Our half marathon training group brings back some awesome memories of times at Transy
- an awesome church job
- being close to family. My mama has already visited once, and I've visited her once. I have no crazy long car trip for Thanksgiving, and can be with family for a weekend anytime I feel the urge.
Today, I'm thankful the good outweighs the bad.