Thursday, November 13, 2008

You play too!

Copy, paste and play along!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
2. Your significant other? The birthday boy today... wonderful everyday
3. Your hair? curly and auburn
4. Your daughter? someday
5. Your son? someday
6. Your favorite thing? learning and experimenting and loving and growing
7. Your dream last night?don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Ale 7
9. Your goal? be me in the best way I can
10. The room you’re in? a computer lab at school
11. Your church? DOC! One at home and one here, both are a big "extended family" to me
12. Your fear? not knowing
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? done with school but not done learning
14. Where were you last night?at school... in rehearsal and at a Bible study
15. What you’re not? anywhere near perfect
16. Muffins? choclate chip cappuchino
17. One of your wish list items? scrapbook organizers and barstools
18. Where you grew up? all over the US of A
19. The last thing you did? ate a quick lunch
20. What are you wearing? brown trouser pants, a white lace tank top with a red overshirt, and brown mary janes
21. Your TV? Brothers and Sisters
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? HP laptop... love her! Her name is Stella.
24. Your life? can't complain
25. Your mood? decent, excited to go cook
26. Missing someone? my family
27. Your car? a saab as old as me
28. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
29. Favorite store? Old Navy for clothes
30. Your summer? bliss
31. Like(love) someone? the family God gave me biologically and the one God gave me through camraderie
32. Your favorite color? green
33. Last time you laughed? last night
34. Last time you cried? Sunday
35. Who will repost this? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...