Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Day!


I know not all who read celebrate thanksgiving, but I'm gonna say it anyway.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is a favorite day of mine because it's a chance to really pause and be thankful, and spend it with family... however you define it. This year I've been fortunate enough to have multiple thanksgivings... one with my "family" here on campus, one with Disciples on Campus, and today, one with my grandmother. Thanks is expressed at all three, and so is taking that time out to be with those who you care about and love. While I'll miss the big, boistrous thanksgiving at home with my maternal grandmother, her 17 grandchildren and their parents, I get to take a day with my dad's mom, as her only granddaughter. I'm writing this ahead of time, but I know I'll be thankful for the chance to spend time with such an awesome woman.

Hope you take time to be thankful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...