Wednesday, November 12, 2008

exciting things

YAY!!!

I just had the first reading of my scene with my actors... I am directing the first scene of Barefoot in the Park for a final project in an Intro to directing scene, and we read through it with the two main charachters and I'm really excited! It's going to be super super fun and awesome and I am a happy camper.

In other news, my lovely boyfriend donated an entire trashbag of ribbon to the costume shop, on the condition that I get to pick first!! A lady who ran a flower shop some years back wanted to get rid of it, so he brought it up to the shop.... I have already picked out a few things, so pictures soon... There are a few things that will be Christmas presents though, so those pictures will come later.... but Enith's blog made me realize I should get off my tush and start thinking about these things!

And I am hoping to find time to alter and rip out the muslin, and will have pictures of me in it (maybe) this time Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...