Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some pictures!!!


First of all.... I hope you GO VOTE!!!

And second... Pictures of the dress muslin.
I know, I know, it's incredibly wrinkled... That's because I transport it back and forth between my dorm room and the sewing shop to work on it. I think you generally get the idea though.... Progress is being made! It's cut out and stitched together partially.... I am SOO glad I can see a difference... It's VERY close to a first fitting so I'm getting excited!

On the left is a picture of the pieces of the original dress... Sadly I didn't think to take one before I took it apart... I didn't know I would be blogging all of this! But I was glad to give new life to an old piece. It makes me happy to think that I can recycle the material in this dress to make something new but old... It was a really cool thought and it gave purpose to something that might not have one otherwise. I'm going to leave you with some more pictures later when I can make them behave, but now it's off to homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...