Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kreativ Blogger and a resounding thank you!

I have been nominated twice... Thanks L and Gwen!

I remember someone saying this is a nice reminder that people really do read what you write. I couldn't agree more. So I tracked down the rules...

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Kay, I wanted to put this up to say thank you... And I really appreciate it.

I'll try nominate some wonderful ladies over the next few days, although I think this one has pretty much made the rounds... All of the blogs I find inspiring have posted about it at one time or another.


I have been simply TERRIBLE about posting regularly, largely due to a dead camera and the fact that all of my sewing is theatre related right now. So if I have done anything, it's been catalogging. And school is keeping me plenty busy too...

But the thank you... YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET!!!! I really appreciate your comments about my dress... It was a long road, and without the encouragement I got from y'all, I don't know what I would've done. I think the photographer at the dance may have gotten some pretty awesome pictures of the twirl factor, but won't know for a bit.

Kay. Sorry if posts are fewer and farther between, but I hope you keep popping in! I hope to have quite a few refashions and some ideas for Turkey floating around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...