Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be nice to me...


...I gave blood today.

I love the stickers. Not so much the tshirts, since the vast majority of my tees are gym-only apparel during the schoolyear, and as is the norm, they were either Large or 2X. So none for me. It's also nice to have an excuse to eat sweets... I have been trying to be a good girl of late, and havn't been doing too terribly much with sweet things. However, there is a tub of coffee ice cream sitting next to the keyboard right now... yay sweets to up the blood sugar. It's a little thing that can make a big difference in someone's life, and since I am not queasy about things like that and have no real fear of needles, I like doing it, if for no other reason than to know I am helping someone else.
The only reason I am not so much a fan is it makes me mauseous about half of the time, but that's seriously a small price to pay. And I am not supposed to do anything strenuous or gym-like for 24 hours, which means I will have to skip stress-buster time before class tomorrow morning. On the day we open the show... AHH!
Kay. Off to change and tech this beast for the last time... With a nice little interem for transition.

Back to regularly scheduled crafty programming soon... the show will be up and I can sew for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...