Tuesday, February 10, 2009

guh.

Rainy weather and a room that is ALMOST but not quite clean are not ways I care to begin my day... But you know what? I'll live. I skipped the gym this morning in favor of some floor exercises in my room and a clean-up before a good friend comes over for dinner after a L-O-N-G rehearsal... We are now going from 5 to 7:30 or 8.
But there is chicken sitting in Balsamic vinegar and olive oil in my fridge, and tortellini in the cabinet. I may add a veggie, but I don't know that I'll have time to get to the store, so we might just be unhealthy girls tonight.

In sewing news, I have started my first refashion, a month and a half into my 2-month promise. A cropped sweater from God knows where is becoming legwarmers and a cute little cropped short sleeve thing... I got excited and cut before I took before pictures, so you'll just have to wait!

Kay. Off to class! Hope you get to enjoy your rainy day more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...