Sunday, March 1, 2009

oh what a weekend.

-alter the pattern for the birthday PJ pants to include facings and a fly and the elasticy thingy. I'll take pictures
Did begin to happen... Dropped the waist to make them sit at 21-year-old "waist" instead of at a waist. Will be doing the fly thing hopefully tomorrow. -make a wearable muslin of the Afternoon Tea Top that I will be turning into a dress in the near future, by which I mean pre-Easter. The pink dotted Swiss is destined for an Easter dress, then for Turkey!
Nope. Will be prewashing a load of fabric tomorrow... Thought about it though! Didn't even think about it. Looked at it once, maybe... -Finish sketching for the Istanbul wardrobe
Didn't even think about it. Looked at it once, maybe... So far from my mind. Not enough hours in the day!
-look at the pattern for the next evening gown/special project more closely... I'm using the pattern, but not completely. I'll intro that soonish.
So far from my mind. Not enough hours in the day! Since I didn't, here's a thought about it now...
Ladies, I present you with a pattern. The basis of the next dress, and a name. Dawn. Dawn what, I don't know. But dawn all the same.

Things I had to do are still getting done.. The paper has a ROUGH shell, the set is struck, the lock-in was a blast, and the seminary visit will more than likely occur on Friday the 13th. Dun dun dun...

On a happy happy note, Post number 100 is coming up! Stay tuned. It might involve something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...