Monday, March 9, 2009

Tomtom will get a run for her money.

I am visiting my "aunt" in Jacksonville, FLA today and tomorrow... I got here last night, and chuckled when I saw the time and thought about the fact that I have been in 4 states in the past 36 hours. KY, TN, GA, and FL.

According to Google Maps:
714 miles...11 hours, 5 minutes.

From Lex to Atlanta, Google says 5 hours 52 minutes. Sarah says 5 hours and 15 minutes.
From Atlanta to home, Google says 3 hours. Sarah goes the wrong way in one part of town and drives through the city on surface streets and not 75, and she stops south of Atlanta to go buy shoes at the outlet mall so she says 4 and a half hours.
From home to Jax, Google says 2 and a half hours, and Sarah says closer to 2.

More sewing when I get home. I am hoping to draft/sew 2 dresses and finish the PJ pants... But there will be a trip to the beach first! I am going to take a walk by the water and buy some saltwater taffy and maybe something touristy, and soak up some sun. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...