Monday, December 1, 2008

December?



It has felt something like winter here for quite some time, but for some reason I still thought of December as being in the distant future... Wintery weather has been going on all around, and snow started a while back... But snow means playtime in my head. One of my favorite songs around this time of year is by Benny Goodman & His Orchestra, and it's called Winter Weather, and I love it. I do. But I assocoate it with snow, not December...

I had to write 12/1/2008 on a paper today.... and I am going to take a moment to protest. It's not allowed to be December yet. Because December means the end of the term. And the end of the term means the end of the year. And the end of the year means Christmas... And I'm not ready for Christmas yet. The boyfriend was talking about how he has half of his Christmas shopping done... grr... He has finished with me, and I've barely started on him. (On that note, if anyone knows where to find sweater knit that is indestructable, let me know.)
The end of the year also means this year has flown by... holy cow... So much to do before the end of the year. That list...
Okay, now for me to quit with the psyching myself out and go find sources for a rocking presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...