Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my attempt at a tutiorial


As it is finals week, the last thing I want to do is learn something. But if you scrapbook, this might help you as much as it helped me! This page needed some help so I made a kind of woven paper to fill up spaces in my cousin's graduation... Pen just wouldn't cut it. I used a rotary cutter to make strips no smaller than 1/8 of an inch, and no larger than 3/8, and this AMAZING glue roller-ball pen... We're talking amazing. I wove the paper like we wove placemats for grade school... Over under over under! It was a bit tedious, but the impact is nice. The open weave in Naval Academy colors is exactly what this page needed.
Glue keeps pieces together after cuts.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your cousin! Class of '08... 50 years after my Dad's class.
    "58 is great!" And so is Ought8.

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...