Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This week

...Has been fun so far. I have been home for one whole week, and done lots of catching up. With everything BUT sewing, of course.

My baby brother graduated... He was the tallest one in his row, and we were able to spot him from very far away easily. Keep in mind, I am 5'8"ish and wearing 3 inch heels in this photo... Jerm is (I think) 6'3".

We had lots of family in town for the occasion, and although we were rained on at the football stadium(which I had not set foot in since my own threatened-by-rain graduation), we made the best of it... And had lots of fun at a graduation party held at our farm the next day.
Pictures for that will follow when I am at a high-speed connection again. And more from graduation. And some on facebook. I have lots of updating to do for family and friends.

On the sewing front, I have made some progress, albeit without photo evidence... I have completed the grading up and drafting of the tea dress, and it is cut out on an old bedsheet for a muslin. Which looks to be worlds too big, but I'll let y'all know.

Alright, off to do some sewing stuff before I leave the farm for the day! We have church and some mom/daughter time planned for this afternoon/tonight, and I want to finish/nearly finish that muslin and/or a knit dress I drafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...