Apparently photographing my "storyboard" while it sits on my lap is not my strong suit... But it turned out okay. This is an okay color representation, and I am already working on some refashion pieces and have a bit of time blocked out to work on other pieces before I go to camp... and when I get back. Right now I think it's simply a matter of making the magic happen. And making choices... I have a lot to work on... order is gonna be a big deal.
I think I'll probably do similar things in order, for the sake of simplicity. And being on a roll.
1. Ivory dress. It's already started.
2. Pink dress. I started it too, and would like to wear it to church before I leave with
3. Ivory coverup. Not pictured, but will happen.
4. Asymmetric skirt... need to finish it to test drive it at camp.
5. blue knit dress... I want to test drive it too
6. brown knit dress... Also deserves a test drive
7. Blue pants. I think they'll look nice enough to travel in. If I don't wear a skirt.
8. Tan pants. I'll do them second since my mind isn't made up as to which ones to make...
9. Coverups in pink and eggplant... I already have one fabric, have to find the other. But I can cut and sew them at once.
Kay. Lunchtime. List will be continued at a later date.