Monday, July 20, 2009

Midterms in foreign countries still mean procrastination

It's reassuring that some things really never change. Really, procrastination came across the Atlantic with me... Can't beat that.
But I have to if I want to go to a Turkish movie theatre tonight.

I just wanted to do a quick post to tell you what's coming up... I will get to some shopping questions and reply to some things, and Wednesday there will be a guest blogger hanging out in the land of anachronisms. I am participating in a blog swap through 20-something bloggers, so it'll be a little different. A is pretty nifty though. She is a Canadian student, and I'm excited to write on her blog over here.

So shopping, fashion, and a guest. Hope you're ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, it's ok! I'm procrastinating a little bit myself. I have a quiz coming up and a paper due next week and I'm really dragging my feet here.

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...