Monday, October 25, 2010


This weekend, I spent time with my mama and W in Jacksonville, FLA! We visited my godmother and went to an amazing event: a wine tasting for a cause.
There were some awesome bands and the whole thing was at an amazing venue- the Jacksonville Landing. It was a great day- I spent time with an amazing lady I'm fortunate enough to call my mama, heard the Navy Band Southeast make great music- everything from big band to Latin to some jazzy stuff... a blend that was juuust perfect for the atmosphere, and we really lucked out with perfect weather for that last chance to wear a summer dress.
The coolest part of the day for me was after the event- I met an amazing couple with an amazing story as we were loading up cars and after most people had made their way home. Christy's parents told me about her and the amazing story that birthed the CHILD Cancer fund. Go find out about Christy. Her parents are amazing people and she's an amazing girl with a great outlook on life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...