Monday, February 1, 2010

Checking in

Once upon a time, I posted regularly, and had many things I really wanted to talk about.

Now... I don't know. A blog I regularly read, Mimi's Room, featured a post on "Blogger's Block". Maybe that's it. I hate the idea that I have outgrown this, but I feel like the shape of things might be changing. My life is changing so so much right now I feel it's understandable... But my love of sewing and creating hasn't magically disappeared, and I really do still read many many blogs... But I've lost a bit of steam about working on mine.

Granted, there is a TON of stuff going on in my life right now... I am a senior in college. A member of a sorority. A chair of a university committee. I have a boyfriend. School responsibilities. An internship at my church. Seminary applications. Family. Life outside of the internet.
And more memories to make before my life changes for forever over the course of the next few months. I have rediscovered what it is to live in the moment and be a friend and a part of the world around me, and I'm relishing in that chance to just... be. I think it really could stem back to the sunsets and times I spent in Istanbul, and everything I've experienced since then. Just learning to be IN the moment.

I'm working on a list of goals for the time between now and graduation, and I may make this blog part of them. I'm going to do my best, as always, not to disappear... But I might just have to be okay with some changes. That might mean more posts like this.

Sorry for rambling. If you read this, I appreciate that. Although I suspect my sporadic posts and lack of pictures means not many do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still checking in - but no pressure! Do what works for you.

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...