Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A package wins and changes it again... maybe.

I got a package from my mom with 2 more dresses and a few other fabric things... and I am most definitely doing the 5 dresses. Here's what we have now.... and will narrow down. The stars are in for sure. But please. Chime in. You can help me solidify!

Dresses:
vintage/refashion:
*Brown/retro eggplant sleeveless shirtdress: McCall 5801 view A
*dyed eyelet- peekaboo top, pleated skirt refashion
(I think) silk/linen blend refashion into something with a 40s feel- no pleats
natural linen shirtwaist dress refashion
from stash:
herringbone print wiggle dress: possibly Vogue 8280 view D
brown knit dress
champagne silk for Dining-Out- closure with corset back

tops:
chocolate knit tee
embellished plum or coral tee
?
?(purchased vintage or refashion)

bottom:
a pencil skirt in chocolate
embroidered cotton skirt

choice:
purchased trench a la Old Navy... 2 seasons ago?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...