Friday, March 9, 2012

Update!


Productive creature that I am, I updated the queue with projects for the coming season and links back to completed things.  Babysitting nights are good for planning these things, and Google Tasks holds a running little idea list from which I am able to choose things for the queue, and remember things from the queue on a regular basis.  

Some of them will link to projects which only need pictures that have been completed in the near past, and will be posted in the near future, and others will be awaiting stitching after my workspace date over at Whipstitch.  Some are reminders from this time last year, and I'm okay with that too... Especially since many of those are refashions of precious things I can't seem to bring myself to part with.  

As Gwen says all the time... 
I'll get to it, it's in the Queue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...