Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whipstitch Fabrics


Online, Whipstitch Fabrics is home of Sewing Buddies and many other great forums.  And some amazing classes and tutorials.  And a creative and ever-changing blog.  A great Etsy store. 
But, as I am an Atlantan of sorts, I finally made it to the brick-and-mortar store, friends!  And boy, am I glad I did, even though it’s waaaay after I mean to.  It’s so great.  I can’t wait to have an excuse to go back, and boy, do they give you plenty of excuses…
Great quilting fabrics and good clean lines… 
Pretty baskets of half-yard cuts and fat quarters. 
Great spools of antique ribbon that will be a great pair of headbands…
Open space they share with everyone when they aren't teaching their awesome classes.
And the light... Oh, the natural light.  

I didn't take pictures of the store, just the great stuff I got from it... A definite foul on my part.  But it won't be the last time I'm there.  More eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...