Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures, Y'all!

I love this skirt.  It's been tremendously fun to wear and to pair with other things...
And who doesn't like cute buttons?

This is the grey pleats skirt of the 6PAC that wasn't... and has been a BIG player in my wardrobe.  It's comfy. It is work appropriate.  It's cute.  What more could a girl ask for from a simple piece of clothing?
I'm thinking a corduroy version may be in the works... I know red corduroy will be in the (near?) future... and there's already another finished garment for me to share! And another one that's so stinking close! Seriously.  I just have to fix my faux pas with elastic.

So... silence is ending, friends. I'm sewing again, and it's making my heart happy. I think (and I know I probably sound a bit like a broken record) this is one of the best ways for me to have a creative outlet.  I'm going to do my best to sew through the schoolyear this time around.

Happy day!  More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, cute skirt and cute button. I love sewing blogs, see my if you have time

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...