Monday, April 22, 2024

Oh, hello there.

 So! 

Not sure anything will come of dusting off a blog that's a million years old... who even BLOGS anymore?

But I am thinking I'd like a longform spot to dig into thoughts about design and wardrobe and round up some of the things happening in my head around redefining style.

I love clothes.

I have real, honest-to-God closet space for the first time in 4 years.  

And I am putting on yoga pants more than I am getting dressed.

So thanks to Seamwork Radio and all of their oh-so-accessible (in some ways) thoughts on wardrobe and style I have been diving back in.  First came The Style Workshop.  Making plans, getting rid of 4 trash bags of clothes at a first pass. You know, the usual.

I will throw posts up in the community, and expand upon them over here.  Because this craving for authenticity and simplicity isn't going anywhere.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...