Friday, June 18, 2010

No photos? What's up with that?

Well, ya see, my laptop died. On Graduation day. One minute Mom turned it off. The next it wouldn't come back on.

Almost 100 dollars and 5 days of worry later, I found that all of the info in the hard drive is intact... and the 100 dollars bought me an external hard drive that now holds all of that info. The intel came from a very dear friend. Now, I am on the hunt for a job, and then will be on the hunt for a laptop. And I'm going to upload pictures when I get to my mom's house, where I'm living this summer... I'm anxious to see how months of photos from 2 cameras look. And anxious to share them!

Hip hip hooray. It's weird to be 22 and at home. Visits from friends and a job will make sure light remains at the end of the tunnel... when I get an apartment! And a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...