Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back....

School started today... Classes are oficially in session, which means there are textbooks to be bought and a dress to sew... I am about to kick it into high gear. The red dress is for a formal that is in two weeks, and the last fitting of the muslin was one of my last nights at home. I am also excited to announce a pledge that says lots about the way the new year will go... With Wardrobe Refashion. I lurked for a while, and it's pretty cool...

I am making a 2-month pledge to not shop for new clothes... Which will mean some interesting up-cycle projects, hopefully.... I have already gone thrifting in Mom's closet, and in mine... Maybe this will mean some alterations will come off the list....

Oh well. Goals and more of the red dress to come soon. I am going to attempt to spend at least an hour every day on it, so as not to spend a horrendous amount of last-minute time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?
I love hearing from y'all...